Thank you it’sapplesandorangesblog.com for the nomination for the Liebster Award! XoX I’m very excited to take part on this and also like Ari and Gwen I’m excited to get a little personal as well so my readers can get to know me a little more!
My 11 Facts
- I not only love singing but I took vocal training classes and I can sing pretty well!
- I have a, I don’t wanna say bad memory, maybe more on the selective side memory, I can’t remember a lot of things but I never forget song lyrics-ever.
- I used to be very shy…not anymore! 😉
- While you speak one word I’m thinking a million things, I’m a thinker not a talker.
- I was an art major but decided to not continue because I like realism and I was more on the illustration-cartoony side.
- I try to fight my tomboy-ish ways. Deep down I would rather leave the house with a hat, a pair of converse, and most of the time no makeup which I still do but for the Fiance I give him doses of girly <3
- I’m a walking oxymoron, I worry a lot but at the same time I’m pretty bold and fearless! I live in the moment when it comes to speaking my mind.
- I’m very sarcastic- at times I can’t handle it myself, I love it.
- I wanted to be a magazine editor and move to California or NY and live the dream whatever that is.
- I am always searching for auditions, I have an unexplainable love for one day performing on a stage in front of people.
- I have a weakness for sweets!
Questions I’m being asked to answer
1.What’s your most embarrassing moment? I may have gotten slightly jealous the night my fiance was proposing, there was a woman playing poker at the table he was at and kept talking to him I was so upset I walked back to our hotel room cranky and then he got on his knee and popped the big question, boy was he happy to shut me up and prove how much he loves me! <3 <3 oh and she was preggo, he doesn’t let me forget that haha!
2.Name 3 beauty products you could not go without? Lip Medex Blistex- my lips love me for this!/ Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream/ Josie Maran Argan Oil.
3.Your favorite nail polish brand or color? Nude nails are sexy and classy- can’t go wrong with a light creamy color like Tapping Tips from Aerie, Pale in Comparison/Rose Discret.
4.If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Paris, I am a romantic at heart. I am totally okay with taking a stroll through the streets, having myself some macaroons and a cappuccino while being in a killer outfit with my nikon.
5.What is your number 1 deal breaker? Someone spending too much time trying to understand me instead of just loving me! <3 Women were made to be loved not understood darling!
6.What is your profession? Banker
7.What animal would you be and why? A lion because I am a Leo and it suits me well, I like to demand some attention and respect in a room 😉
8.Boxers or Briefs? Briefs. Gives you something to look at, c’mon! That’s easy haha!
9.What would you like to see on our blog? How to style curly hair: different looks. I love seeing ideas!
10.What made you start your blog? I wanted to be a women magazine writer growing up and I am going to school for journalism so I wanted to find a means of publishing my work and a way to express myself with writing about topics I love.
11.Your happiest moment to date? My parent’s finally tying the knot after 34 years! 07/20/13 <3
My nominees are:
1. What made you start your blog?
2. If you were stuck on an island and can only take one beauty product what would it be?
3. What is your idea of a perfect day?
4. Curly hair or straight hair?
5. What is the one song that lifts your mood instantly?
6. How long and why did you choose the name of your blog?
7. If you could pack up your stuff right now and move anywhere were would it be?
8. Lipgloss or lipstick?
9. Who is your favorite YouTube Beauty Guru?
10. Sweets or Salty snacker?