Finally I get the chance to do a review on Macadamia Natural Oil which it so deserves! I will admit it took me one hot minute to really have a debate with myself if I wanted to spend so much money buying all the hair products they carry because the total is not cheap. So I went with the travel size or as I like to call it “the sample before the big buy” size and well my hair loves me now!
I first gave a try to the Deep Repair Masque along with the comb while I was showering and my hair was so silky smooth and soft in seconds it was wonderful. The comb (as if it had feelings!) didn’t struggle to get through my love-to-get-knotted curly hair. The product definitely helps with making your hair manageable and as a bonus look very healthy. The Reviving Curl Cream is now my holy grail for must-have hair items in my bathroom. I must say this Macadamia cream is excellent if you are looking to restore elasticity and if your curls are starting to look worn down by the constant use of hot tools. The best part is that I can actually let my hair air-dry naturally after putting on some of this cream and I’m good to go! It does not require the need to mix products as it helps with controlling the curls, which has to do with it’s awesome nourishment it gives the hair. If you love to rock your curls then this is the product for you! And if you just love healthy hair then you need to add this to your wish list.
What else you should know:
- Use this product with damp hair
- Don’t need to load your hair with a lot of this product for it to work
- Retails for: Reviving Curl Cream $6.50 Masque $4.00 Healing Oil Infused Comb $12.00
- Works great as a detangler
- The Macadamia comb is a great tool to get through any knots and less damaging to the hair
- I got my travel sized items at Ulta, FYI. (I noticed Target only had full-size products.)